Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Engagement Shoot!

I talked in my last post about utilizing services that our friends have offered us. A friend of ours, who is trying to get her photography business up and running, offered to do our engagement pictures for us. Her name is Josephine Cardin, and her work can be found here. Maybe I'm biased, but she did an absolutely brilliant job!
Some of my favorites:
© Josephine Cardin Photography

© Josephine Cardin Photography

© Josephine Cardin Photography
Jo did as good a job as any photographer who has been in business for a long time, if not better! I read a lot about this when I was researching wedding planning, how it's a great money saver to ask people who aren't quite professionals yet, or who are even students. As far as students go, I really love the idea of giving someone a chance to get into the field.

Money Spent: $0
Money Left to Spend: $5000

No comments:

Post a Comment